Everything you need to know
This contract is intended to regulate the Terms and Conditions applicable to the access and use of the website eltrenalandalus.com, the contents that make up it and the services offered therein.
2. Presentation of the website
4. Access and use of the website
By accessing and using the services of eltrenalandalus.com, you agree to:
1. Use the website for your own personal and non-commercial use, or to book the services offered.
2. Do not use the website to make speculative, false or fraudulent requests or any way that may damage or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of it by other users.
3. Declare that you are of legal age (over 18 years) and have the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered, in accordance with the established legal conditions, which you declare you understand and accept.
4. Ensure the authenticity of all the data you enter when filling out the form in the process, paying special attention to the entry of data related to documents, as well as the names of third parties for whom you enter data, verifying that these coincide with those that appear on your ID or passport. eltrenalandalus.com is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, as well as for the legal consequences and associated expenses that such conduct may derive.
For all bookings, the person making the reservation will be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons listed on the reservation.
5. Have legal authority to formalize this Agreement and to use this website in accordance with all the terms and conditions specified herein.
You must respond to eltrenalandalus.com and/or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of the obligations established in this Legal Notice.
5. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The contents published on this website are offered exclusively for information purposes to the user. Although maximum efforts are made to avoid errors in the content published on the website, the accuracy, veracity or absence of errors in the published content is not guaranteed.
eltrenalandalus.com disclaims any liability arising from the information published on the website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside the same.
eltrenalandalus.com is not responsible for the information and content published, but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, ratings, social networks or any other means that allow users or third parties to publish content independently on our website.
However and in compliance with current legislation, eltrenalandalus.com will actively collaborate in the withdrawal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or morality and public order.
If you believe that there is content on eltrenalandalus.com that may be susceptible to this classification, please notify us immediately to email@example.com.
eltrenalandalus.com has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, it is not ruled out the possibility that there are certain errors in programming, connection or that there may be causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
eltrenalandalus.com reserves the right to suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, the access to the products, services and/or contents of the website, as well as the configuration of the same and its services in connection with maintenance, repair, updating, improvement and/or adaptation to technical, operational and/or legal changes, without the possibility on the part of the user to claim or demand compensation.
eltrenalandalus.com will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, damages or damages that may be caused by reasons inherent in the non-functioning or defective functioning of the website or websites to which links may have been established.
eltrenalandalus.com declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the operation of the Portal and prevent the existence and/or transmission of viruses and other harmful components to users.
These terms and conditions as well as the above disclaimer do not affect mandatory legal rights that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
As a user of eltrenalandalus.com, you agree to comply with the following conditions in accessing and using the website, being prohibited:
1. any communication or transmission of information that infringes the rights of third parties and/or whose content is threatening, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, xenophobic, infringing on the dignity of the person or the rights of the child, the law in force or any conduct that incites or constitutes the commission of an offence criminal.
2. use this website or its content for commercial or illegitimate purposes. Prior written consent is required for any other use of the content of eltrenalandalus.com.
3. insert, reflect or otherwise incorporate a part of this website on another website without prior written permission.
4. use eltrenalandalus.com to threaten, harassing, defraud, incite, harassing others or defend harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the Website.
5. use eltrenalandalus.com to send or transmit spam, message chains, contests, “spam”, pyramid systems, surveys or other mass messages, whether commercial or not.
6. use eltrenalandalus.com in any way that may generate a conflict of interest; for example, exchange opinions with other business owners or write or solicit opinions.
7. Use eltrenalandalus.com to transmit computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojans or other elements of a destructive nature.
8. use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the website or attempt to interfere in any other way with the correct functioning of eltrenalandalus.com
9. use eltrenalandalus.com to breach the security of any computer network, decrypt passwords or encryption security codes.
10. interrupt or interfere with the safety of eltrenalandalus.com or damage it in any way.
7. Intellectual property rights
All contents of eltrenalandalus.com, including but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, images, texts and/or graphics, are the property of eltrenalandalus.com or in its case has a license or express authorization by the authors.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics outside eltrenalandalus.com and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, eltrenalandalus.com has the express and prior authorization of the same.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing of the contents of the website require in any case prior written authorization from eltrenalandalus.com. Any use not previously authorized by eltrenalandalus.com will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of eltrenalandalus.com, you can do so through the following email: info@ eltrenalandalus.com
As a user, you can contribute to the contents of this website, for example, by posting comments where you express your experience about the activities in which you have participated and/or evaluating any aspect related to them, assuming full responsibility and risks related to such content or any other information that you provide, distribute, add, include, link to, or otherwise upload to the website, including the trust of third parties in its truthfulness or usefulness, as well as any disclosure of personally identifiable information.
While eltrenalandalus.com does not own or control any of the content you include, you agree that, by including your content on the website, you automatically grant us the right to display and promote your content, as well as to change and/or edit it for clarity, grammatically correct or incorporate it into ads and to other activities.
You also grant users of eltrenalandalus.com the right to access your comments in connection with their use of our website.
8. Data Protection
9. Revisions and modifications
The policies and conditions in force at the time you use this website will be applicable, unless by law or decision of government agencies we must make retroactive changes to such policies or conditions.
eltrenalandalus.com reserves the right to review and modify these conditions at any time and without prior notice. Therefore, we recommend that you consult them regularly to keep you informed of these changes.
Your use of our services after any of these changes or after you have explicitly accepted the new terms and conditions by connecting to the website will constitute your consent to such changes.
10. Applicable Laws and Competent Jurisdiction
The legislation applicable to the operation of eltrenalandalus.com is Spanish law.
The Judges and Courts of the city of Madrid shall be competent to resolve disputes arising from their use, interpretation or application of these conditions.
11. Contact us
If you have any questions about these conditions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for which you expressly agree to the use of email as a valid procedure for exchanging information and sending communications with eltrenalandalus.com